Friday, January 30, 2009

The twins will be 2!!!!!

I cannot believe that the twins will be 2 next Saturday. It's hard to believe. Here are pictures of their 2 year old pictures.

Here's crazy Connor.......


Cody our little miracle baby.....
Close up of Cody......

Close up of Connor.......



We are home again today.....I had a 1 day work week this week! I guess more snow is coming next week so next week could be interesting too! Casey had to get a filling this morning so I left the house for the first time since Monday!
Casey's throat hurts now......luckily our pediatrician called in a prescription for him since she knew the twins have both had it.
Cody and Connor are learning so much from Casey these days.......Earlier Cody shut the mailbox on his learning house and he said hi-yah! I cracked up. They are so funny!
They have their evaluations for Early Intervention this Monday. I am anxious to see how their speech and developmental skills are coming along. :) I'll update after their testing on Monday. Have a good weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment