Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gimme 5......

The twins are really starting to interact with each other and play with each other more. It's really fun to watch. They are also starting to hug each other when we tell them to and tonight they gave each other 5......it was SO CUTE!!!!!

Casey has taught them to squeeze their own noses and say "honk honk". They think that's the best!

Connor could have a career in stripping..........he has been getting naked in his bed when we put him in there. I've changed more sheets in the past week! :) It's been interesting!

We took Casey to his first Ohio State Basketball game on Sunday. We went for Matt's birthday. It was interesting because it was snowing so bad that it took forever to get there and then Casey ended up getting sick so I had to buy him new clothes and a new coat. Course those who know me know I'm not much of a sports fan so I was just going to eat out! Well that did not happen due to the weather and the puke!!!!! We had to eat at the game.

The kids and I were home today and will be home again tomorrow I'm sure. One news station says we could get 8-12 inches of snow! Yikes! I love snow days but tomorrow will be day #7. We missed two in the fall due to the hurricane knocking out power. Spring can come anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment