Monday, August 10, 2009

We're all better!!!!!!!!

Well, we are all better at our house! :) Luckily, the twins are over their bugs and Casey managed to get nothing more than an ear infection that we were able to treat with ear drops.

Casey is excited that he'll be in Mr. Larr's class this year. Since his friend Jorrie had him last year, he wanted to have him this year. He is getting his new back pack tomorrow. I bought most of his supplies tonight. I can't believe he'll be a first grader! He is in a 4-H Cloverbud group now so he had his meeting tonight. He's all grown up!

I've started working on my classroom. The beginning of the school year is always exciting! It is going to be a great year! :) I'm ready for the routine that the school year brings. I'll be glad to see the boys at 4:00 every day though!

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment