Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer's Halfway Over!

We had a good July 4th weekend! I got my deck almost all stained. I am so proud of it! It looks great if I do say so myself!

The big hilight of the July 4th weekend was Casey's airplane ride! He attended Summer Adventures Day Camp last week and he got a ticket for a free airplane ride at the Coshocton Airport. He LOVED IT! He got to go with his friend Kolby and Kolby's cousin. The pilot flew them around West Lafayette! Casey is really growing up! Last week he spent 2 nights at his friend's house. I can't believe he'll be a first grader!

The twins have been going to an Early Intervention play group 1 day a week this summer for an hour. Casey and I drop them off. They do great! We are so thankful for Coshocton County's Early Intervention and Help Me Grow programs. They will continue the group this fall when school starts. When they turn 3, unfortunately they won't be in the program anymore. Luckily, Cody will have the same PT when he becomes the school district's responsibility. They will probably go to preschool 2 days/week starting in the 2010-2011 school year. Hard to believe!

Connor LOVES being outside. It's a fight every night when it's time to come in! He loves the Little Tykes Car he can drive. Casey's been giving them rides on his Power Wheels Gator this summer. That's been a hilight! I was kind of sad to take down Connor's baby swing......he wants to be on the big guy swing now!

Cody likes to walk on the driveway with his new walker and get pushed around on the bikes. He also likes the gator! It's great that he can go out and do things! We got him a sand table that he stands up to play with. He likes that too.

Water therapy has been going great for Cody this summer. He LOVES the hot tub. I was trying on a swim suit the other day. I came out of my room to show it to Matt and Cody said "Hot Tub! Hot Tub!" The aquatic therapy has been great for him!

That's all that's going on with us for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment