Monday, February 23, 2009

Too Cute!!!!!!!!

Tonight Cody said "Night-night" so I knew he was ready for bed. I asked Connor if he wanted to go night-night too and he smiled. I started to pick Connor up because I was going to take him in first. He shook his head no. He then went over and stoody by Cody and said "KeKe". How cute!!!!! He knew Cody would need carried so he was going to walk so I could carry Cody. When I was changing Cody, Connor went and got both of their blankets and brought Codys out to him.

I just think it is great that Cody will have Connor (and of course Casey) to watch out for him!

Casey just signed up for soccer and signs up for t-ball this week. It is going to be a busy spring and summer!

Cody goes for a CT scan next Tuesday. He has not had any issues so we do not anticipate any problems. We will update after the appointment!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is so cute! Why am I crying? Stupid pregnancy hormones.

    ReplyDelete